Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition - How to Determine/Calculate price excl. VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've the following configured:

ZPMC - payment costs - 1 euro (price incl. VAT)

MWSI caculates VAT over all items and posts them to the appropriate G/L account.

The payment costs excl. VAT needs to be posted to a G/L account aswell. However in our current configuration no 'payment cost excl. VAT' amount is available. One solution would be calculating the 'amount excl. vat' via a routine however i would like to whether we can achieve this via customizations / standard configurations?

Inputs are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this you can achieve through a routine only i think so.

regards,

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can try with the following option

1) Create a condition type in V/06 with "Calculation type" as percent (A). Also maintain "X" for the field "Plus/minus" with access sequence assigned there

2) Go to V/07, select that access sequence and maintain table 305 & 307 there

3) Go to VK11, key in the above condition type and maintain the required tax percent here and save

4) Assign this condition type above the step to your Payment Cost excl.VAT and the From-To step number should be that of your ZPMC

5) Now this Payment Cost step number should have the From-To till the step number of point (4)

6) Assign a separate Account Key to step of (5) and parallely, in VKOA, assign a new G/L account to this account key.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand you is similar to sales in retailing. Check in your system if you have the pricing procedure POS000 in your system (I am in a IS-Retail). Surely you will see the settings for pricing procedure and conditions.

If you need something else, tell me.

Regards,

Eduardo