cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to see the history period and data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have 2 time planning bucket periods - history of 24 months and future 14 months.

have assigned both in the data view.

i have loaded the data from infocube to planning area and i got the successful message.

during the transfer i have used the key figure assignment feature and used my key figure which is zhistory.

i have not used 9AVHISTORY.

my issue is i am not able to see the history periods and hence not able to see the data in history.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure now but ,can you try to release the data again from Infocube to planning area only in past by selecting the date.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The data get loaded and its also available in the planning area, as you defined the time bucket profile according it i.e.24 month in past and 14 month in future. Its only while definition of data view you have not defined these flags you were unable to view this data.

Hence as I mentioned data has correctly loaded in the planning area just not getting viewed.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amol

I can see the periods but not the data.

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are additional 2 flags in data view definition where you assigned your planning Time buckets profile ID are called as visible from and input from. It will be nice if you please cross check if you have checked this flag.

Please let us know if it is helpful.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amol

Any idea why the data is not to be seen though the laoding was successful ?

Thank you

Regards

KK