Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get approvers displayed in approval process overview

former_member131833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to retrieve the approvers displayed in the 'Aprroval process overview' tab to do som validation on the approvers. Is thr any FM or class- method to get the same info.

thanks,

Sivagami R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The list of approvals of the shopping cart should be displayed in the 'Aprroval process overview' tab the moment you start adding the items.. this is standard..

Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to display the approver while creating or before creating the SC, Please check the following...

Tran : BRF

Check your Expressions...

Application Buffering (Check box) - Should be Checked (If not Please check it)...

If you issue not fixed even after performing above procedure, should be some issue in your coding..

Thanks!!

Bharath

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

When do you need the validation?

At the time approver is set or After workflow has been started.

What is the next action after the validation?

Regards,

Masa

former_member131833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I need to validate if the userid of the approver exists in the system. By standard it is giving a warning message that too for only one time when I click on approval and it disappears. This is during creation. I need to validate when I edit the shopping cart with status awaiting approval/ordered.

If the approver is not in the system, then it should not be ordered. I tried configuration in Message control but it didnot work. The warning message is from Msg class - /SAPSRM/PDO_APPRVIEW Msg no- u2018000u2019.

Thanks,

Sivagami R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can't you use check badi to display the error message if any of the current approver is not maintain in the Org.. you can get the current approvers list in the check badi..and then check.. this might be work around..

Regards,

Saravanan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Resolver do you use? Is it SAP sample resolver or custom resolver?

I think you need to code the method ~GET_FALLBACK_AGENTS.

Regards,

Masa