cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Value Mismatch in Output Printouts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing a problem on invoice printouts as it is mismatched with oprginal values in the system, also we have checked in sales order printouts it's accurate with orginal values but the same value in not updating in invoice outputs.

Actual condition price should get print on all the outputs, please note that the problem occurs only with old invoices or invoices which already printed in past

Could anyone please let me know what is the root cause for this.and what is the solution to get the actual prices into invoice outputs.

Thanks in advance.

JA

Edited by: javeed ahmed on Oct 29, 2010 3:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the problem is in the mismatch of the values, so check the smartforms functionality at order level and at billing level for their respective output types.So kindly give the data to ABAP team and ask them to check why the values are not coming in the output correctly.Also ask them to check the smartforms

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It sounds like you have a problem with the print output layout set u2013either the sapscript or smartform or adobe form. As the problem only exists with old invoices, I would look for some u201Chard-codingu201D on the layout set that dos not properly handle the way your pricing procedure currently sends the data.

A u201Cvalue-mismatchu201D could result from the layout set using an obsolete subtotal from your pricing procedure.

I would have your ABAP support sit down with your SD person and scrutinize the communication structures sent to the layout set.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any solution for above issue.

Regards,

JA