cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document using Material Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need your help on a certain issue we are facing. In the GR55 report, we have some items under the Logistics column (this should be nil). After some investigation we found out that these items have a different profit center. The billing document is pulling the profit center of the materials sold, and not that of the customer.

Is this normal? Would there be another reason why some items are appearing under the Logistics column?

Your help on this matter is truly appreciated.

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The billing document is pulling the profit center of the materials 
                     sold, and not that of the customer

Profit Center will always be based on your material master to sale order > delivery > billing only and not for customer master. Please let me know what exactly you want

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Your post requires more information to suggest any input.

Profit Center: Generally will pick from Material Master - its Standard / logical. There are certain cases , where profit center can pick from the Cost Centre ( where in Cost centre- if profit center is assigned to it, you can find the same in Tx:KS03). If there are any Cost elements assigned & demands for Cost centre.

But it depends on your CO Customization, Controlling can by pass the profit center determination in billing document.

Note: Study Substitiution rule in FI/CO- Tx: OBBH

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

let me as you a question

GR55 is standard report or Z report.

system is right actually because you only said that the system is pulling profit centre of materials sold.

please chec the other & for what purpose the other profit centre is used for in MMR.

regards

balajia