Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a issue in free of charge delivery order FD

I have created the new item category which is not relevant doe pricing and billing, also SD docu category is " I"

but when I create a order I can see the full pricing in the order?

Please let me know as order should be with no pricing

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link it :

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/Documentation/V4E_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

>Q1: Does the process match SAP statement above, sales order -> outbound delivery -> invoice -> return order (to be rejected after PGR for return delivery) - return delivery (PGR) - free of charge subsequent delivery (to be created with reference to return order) - delivery (no invoce to be created)?

> (to be rejected after PGR for return delivery) -

What does this mean???

Std Process is

Sales Order - Delivery - Invoice - Return Sales Order (wrt sales order / billing document) - Return Del. (wrt Return Sales order ) - PGR - Credit Memo wrt Return Sales Order

OR (If not to create credit memo)

Free Of Charge Sub. Deli. Doc. (which is sales doc.) wrt Return Sales Order / Original Sales Order - Standard Deli.(LF) - Proforma Invoice

>Q2: If the process is correct, how can the financial balance the value of returned goods, sales cost? Is it through the replacement goods? In my previous understanding, it's the must to create credit memo because return delivery has PGR.

It is not must to create credit memo unless the customer has asked for.

Eg. if you have sold material worth Rs. 100/-, invoice is created. Here customer a/c is debited. Now, you do return sales order - return delivey. Till return delivery, no accounting posting take place as far as customer is concerned. (Material doc is created after PGR and then a/c doc is created where cost of goods is posted) So after PGR, if the cust wants, either you can create Credit Memo where you return the money (in this case Rs.100) to customer that he has already paid or you deliver the material free of charge.

Only in case of Credit Memo, accounting takes place where customer a/c is credited. So there is reverse posting

For free of charge del. there is no accounting posting taken place

>Q3: What order type is used for free of charge subsequent delivery? It seems SAP help mentions FD while some one mentions SD.

Both these Sales Doc. types are available in Std SAP system

SD - is used for Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge that is created wrt Return Sales Order / Billing Document

FD - is used when you want to give any free sample to the customer. Therefore it does not have any reference

Hope you get some inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I want to create a simple order whihc will not have any charges, I am using a Item category which is a copy of KLN. and ordertype is a copy of FD.

I want to know that do the any differnt pricing procedure is determined for FD order type? or Standard pricing procedure ( RVAA01) beoz I can see one more pricing procedure RCAA01- standard Free item

I am not taking any reference document to create FD order type.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in PP NARB condition type is exist or not and also check reqt as 59 and altcbV as 29

If does not exist pls include and check

Regsrds,

Caprin...