cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order value based invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Present setting is that Invoicing is done based on the quantity, is it possible that I can do the invoicing based on sales order value.

2) How to control that Invoicing value and quantity should not exceed the sales order quantity and value.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pointer was helpful

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How to control that Invoicing value and quantity 
   should not exceed the sales order quantity

If you control the quantity, then automatically the value will also be controlled. To control the quantity, maintain "B" for the field Completion Rule in VOV7 for your item category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for the reply , can you please tell me what exactly does it mean "vov7 option "B" Item is completed as full quantity is referenced"

Thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
can you please tell me what exactly does it mean

What I had suggested will answer your second question posted first. For example, your sale order quantity is 100 and once you generate billing document for this quantity, you cannot generate one more billing document against the same sale order. Hope this is what you want.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks a lot for your reply it was very helpful , I would like to know is it any way possible that I can invoice based on only the value not the quantity.

In my case have lot item item in sales order say 100 Mtrs and the selling price is 1000 Rs

where in I have invoiced only for 90 Mtrs and at the time of invoicing it brings in the value 900 Rs where in I want the sales order value ie 1000 Mtrs.

Can you pls guide me how to go about it .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing in billing document will be fetched based your copy control in VTFL for the field "Pricing Type". There if you maintain other than "B", then system will consider your sale order price. If you maintain "B", then irrespective of your sale order price, system will always consider your pricing condition from VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

most of conditions used in sales pricing get copied directly from order to invoice, only freight and delivery charges are aded up while generation of invoice.

So functionally if you can estimate freight or delivery charge value in sales order ,you can always maintian routine to be triggered in pricing procedure while invoice generation to indicate whether invoice freight value is exceeding either the individual freight value for sales order or compare total sale order value with total invoice value.

You can set error message if value exceeds than allowed condition value and so the transaction will not be saved.

Alternatively Condition types AMIZ,AMIW can also be used to have a control through estimation.

Create appropriate pricing routines with the help of ABAP developer and apply to condition value. Use statistical condition types for control of conditions.and I think what you are trying to achieve can be done.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are requested to check the copy controls for sales document and billing document.

as i think there is no such controlling basing on quantity but any how please check the above and get back to me if any requriments.

rgars,

balajia