cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate picking output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on ECC6.0 and trying to do picking output from VL02n before doing a PGI. can anyone tell me what config is required to generate a picking list output before doing the PGI? I tried with EK00 output type but somehow it is not working as I see no outputs. I have done all the settings but could I have missed something because in NACE, I cannot able to see V4 at all. I have maintained the print parameters for shipping point and output determination in VOK2 as well.

Regards

Kelly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked VL70? This will pick and generate output at the same time.

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can activate picking using the transaction OVLP.

The path is IMG ➢ Logistics Execution ➢ Shipping ➢ Picking ➢ Define Relevant Item Categories.

On this screen, select the item categories that are relevant to picking, and activate the picking flag.

Specifying Rules for Picking Location

When you mark an item as relevant to picking, you have to specify the location from where it is to be picked up. In SAP, this is the storage location. To make these settings, you need to work in consultation with your WM or MM/IM team to get the list of storage locations where the finished product will be stored.

Storage locations can be determined automatically in the delivery. Two options, or rules, are predefined in SAP (the MM module) for this purpose

The details of these rules are not in the scope of SD. For purposes of this discussion, we will use the MALA rule. To select the rule, the path in customization is asfollows:

IMG ➢ Logistics Execution ➢ Shipping ➢ Picking ➢ Determine Picking Location ➢ Define Rules For Picking Location Determination.

Always remember that the customer pricing procedure is picked up from the master data of the sold-to party.

Regards from Pakistan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i feel that this output type cannot be seen as V4 in NACE(V4 is not in NACE at all, its for special function) , try checking in V2, i am not in front of SAP now,the relevant configuration T.code is V/38 try from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kelly

Check if you have any requirement against the output type EK00 in the output determination procedure. Standard requirement 1 checks if GI has been posted. Also did you do output determination analysis to see what is happening, may be the access fields do not exist in the document and the condition record could be found.

Hope this helps.