cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have the following problem: I have a client with a limit of 1000USD assigned.

When I create a sales order for 1200USD, the sales order is not blocked

. In the OVA8 I have enabled: check static, reaction "C" ,block status, control area allocated to the company, and credit check on position.

Can you help me?

Greetings to all.

Juan!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the below link where it explains the necessary configuration settings. you might find the missing setting

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

After maintaining the credit limit of 1000 USD and while creation of sales order for 1200 USD as the sales order is not blocked, then kindly check in your pricing procedure weather you have maintained the sub-total feild related to credit check or not.

Secondly also check weather you have maintained CCA for the customer in his CMR data or not.Thirdly ,If you are using automatic credit check then check in FD32 weather you have maintained risk category or not

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the "update" field in CCA, it suppose to be 0000015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u checking the payer's FD33?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I ´ve checked all my clients in FD33 with credit limit and group risk.

I don´t if it´s working fine, because i have a limit of 1000USD, in the first sales order the price is 2000USD and the credit check is not working until i make the billing. Is tha ok?

Regards,

Juan

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I suggested to check the report CHECK_CM. You are not sure whether credit check is happening or not first chek this. follow the below steps and find out whether creit check is happening.

Enter the transaction code SE38 or SA38 and press enter

ABAP editor initial screen or ABAP program execution screen appears.

enter the program name CHECK_CM and execute the transaction.

You will be faced with Analysis of SD document with regard to credit management screen appears.

Enter the order number and check the both check boxes More explanations and display individual check boxes and execute the transaction.

You will be faced with the report of credit check which happened for the order. If check has not happened checking credit masteris of no use.

check the payer customer which system considered for evaluating the credit check then check the credit limit of the customer in FD32(Credit Master)

Hope this explains

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check following data,

1) Please check in your Pricing Procedure weather you have maintained the sub-total feild as A against Total value.

2) First check in the FD32 the risk category is assigned or not

check the sale document type credit group should be 01.

check in the Tcode:OVA8 select the Static button and selct the Open order field should be activate

and also check the open order field selct the B otpion and status butoon should be activated

Note: In OVA8 deactivate the dyanmic field and dont maintain the horizon period.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Please check the order you created by entering the order number in the report CHECK_CM. This is an extensive report which will explain you about every check done related to credit. Probably it may help you in tracing error. Check whether static check is getting evaluated or not as per what you thought of happening for the order. it will clearly tell you the credit control area, Risk category and credit group which system is evaluating. You can there by trace whether the settings you made in OVA8 screen are in sink with data of your order.

If there is any problem with credit updation I suggest you to run RVKRED77 report in SE38 transaction.

Check this and let me know if you have any questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just check your configuration whether in OVAK have you assigned your sales document type.

Also check have you assigned CCA to your sales org

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth:

I have my CCA assigned to the sales org and my document type with Crediti Check "D" - Credit group "01", but i still have the same problem.

Thank you.

Juan.