cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create delivery for sales order though stock exists in location

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a consignment issue sales order for which we're unable to create a delivery. In MMBE we can see that stock exists for this part/batch# at this particular consignment customer location; however, when we try to create the delivery for this, we get an error saying that no stock exists. My assumption is that something else is "holding" that stock (another un-issued delivery maybe?) How do I find out what is reserving this material/batch?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member636569
Discoverer
0 Kudos

USE TCODE MD04 IN THIS YOU GET THE DELIVERY NO WHICH IS SAVED BUT NOT GET PGI. SO IT RESERVE THE MATERIAL IN STOCK BUT NOT COMPLETLY REMOVE FROM STOCK.SO,DELETE OR PGI THIS DELIVERY NO AND YOU GET THE UPDATED STOCK.

REGARDS,

SUNIL

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the KE order quantity which should not have been in excess of F8 proforma quantity ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ofcourse MMBEis right t.code for checing stoc at consignment level but every body in MB58 please chec that and get bac to me if there is no stoc in that t.code.

regards

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, MMBE won't show the orders/deliveries which are tied to it. The details can be seen using t.code MD04. Check MD04, which can show the stock, incoming (Purchase orders/production orders/shipping notification) quantities and outgoing requirements (like sales order/deliveries).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sybil

The key issue is availability, though stock may exist it might have been taken by other sales order, deliveries, production orders etc. So while in the sales order, Display the availability overview, it will tell you what's happening. Also check if the schedule line has been confirmed for another day and not the requested delivery date.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are different ways to find out such delivery documents.

- in VL02N - press F4- enter your shipping point ( if this material delivery happens from single shipping point)

- VL06O - enter relevant selection criteria & Material- enter the status not equal to "C- completed'.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD