cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload adobe interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all developers,

Im working with Developer Studio 7.2 SP03 and the server is CE 7.2 SP3 and i have the Adobe Lifecycle Designer 8.2 installed.

Here´s my issue, im working with Webdynpro for Java doing applications with offline interactive forms:

I have to upload a pdf (the pdf is a form) and extract the information written in it, so i would like to know exactly the steps for reading it since i dont really know how to use the Resource type attribute (com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource). I have read a lot of threads but i dont really get the solution, i am also a bit confused about both properties in the InteractiveForm element (pdfResource and pdfSource and which one i have to use) and since the UploadElement uses the Resource attribute type i dont know what to do to extract the binary part from the resource attribute or convert it to binary so i can show the content later (i dont know what to do here too). Additionally i dont know which of the both properties i mentioned before have to be set in the InteractiveForm element so i can show the uploaded pdf (after i extract the data)

If i´m wrong explaining something please let me know.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it!