cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a customer from a BP in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a BP customer in SAP and assigned the commission contract role. I made the number range external. This business partner needs to be set up as a customer too. So I used ZD09 account group for the customer and made that number range internal. After I create the BP, how do I create the customer with reference to the BP? I checked the flag in configuration for the BP and customer number to be the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i hope your question is right.

here you are creating one BP with external number ranges and one Customer with internal number ranges.

here roles of these two business persons will be different.

because you have created with an intention that two business partners will do different roles right.

Business partner needs to be set as customer u2013 yes you can do it.

You can copy customer with reference to BP but the result is also same means all the partners with BP and the number will be different by copying it.

regards

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tayinla

I am familiar with Business Partner functionality from SAP CRM.

You just need to create the same BP with another role, say 'Sold-to party' to make that BP into a customer.

When you create the BP in 'Sold-to party' role, enter the previously created BP # and follow on.

The use of account group ZD09 and the internal/external number range are all ont required.

Hope this helps.