cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs to find output type/sapscript name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have only the shop paper name and i needs to find out the output type or sapscript name based on the shop paper.

Is there any table having details of shop paper and output type?

Kindly help me out to find the output type or sapscript name.

PS: The script is based on QM module

Regards,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can chk the output type, by go to the Txn. change/Display mode.. inside you can find the "Messages" button or you can navigate to Extras>Output>Header mesages.. there you can find the output type.

then using NACE txn. find your application and navidate to that.. and then click on "output types" then choose your output type and click on processing routines, there you can find your form assignment.

Be specific on your query, tell us what txn. ur using for that.

Regards

GK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

My requirement is to find out the SCRIPTFORM Name.I have only the shoppaper name and the subroutine program

name(in this prog all the FORMS are present and the PERFORMS are called from SCRIPT).

I dont know the print progname for that script and the output type for it.

Kindly help me out to find the script name.

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk this txn. OPK8

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GK,

OPK8 is for PP module forms. My form is QM module.Do you know any transaction for QM modules.

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Navigate to SPRO > Qual.Manage > Qual.Notifi. > Notification Processing > Print Control > Define Shop Paper/Forms/Print Programs. Chk Define Shop Papers.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 29, 2010 7:57 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to tcode oid1

and give the application area n(it will display the notifications)

click enter

it will display all the shop papers output types and print papers.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganga,

I checked in oid1 transaction.In that for my shoppaper value the formname is not mentioned it is blank, and in the prog field the subroutine prog name is mentioned and this is not a print prog.

Im having only these details , i needs to find out formname/outpu prog for this shoppaper.

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Navigate to SPRO > Qual.Manage > Qual.Notifi. > Notification Processing > Print Control > Define Shop Paper/Forms/Print Programs. Chk Define Shop Papers. (OID1)

Have you choose the right Application Area (H, P, N, O, L), If your not able to find any value in the Form and Output Program name, then this is not the right place you are searching.

This is for Quality Notification Form Assignment Txn.

Can you tell us in which area you are searching for that.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala

can u check the t.code oid1 u will get the output types of all shop papers

Thanks

Gana

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in NACE transaction where we configure our output types.Please explain in detail regarding your requirements.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala,

The table that has the smartform names is TNAPR. The smartform name is the last field, SFORM. You can look up the smartforms that are used there and narrow it down from there hopefully. Good luck. Kevin