cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me my business scenario is i created receipe in receipe we have two operations one is main operation and one is sub operation and i assigned additional two operations for inspection checking ( inprocess inspection )

in receipe header i maintained inspection point for batch wise my query is i want operation wise inspection point is it possible because inspection point maintain in header level.

Edited by: Lakshmiananda prasad on Oct 28, 2010 3:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection points will be based on the operation. I.e. for each operation, you can have independent inspection points. Putting characterisitics on a"header" operation DOES NOT automatically propagate them down to sub operations.

So for whatever operation you place the characteristics on, that is what you'll see in QM.

FF

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank u very much your reply

i am not under stood your soluiton friend,my query is

i am created receipe 0010,0020,0030,0040 operations 0010 & 0020 Blast furnace operation and 0030 is quality checking with inspection point i configured inspection point this inspection point have batch no, runner and landle and date and time .

0040 also quality checking this operation also have one inspection point this inspection point have batch and date and time .

if i maintain inspection point 0030 operation same inspection point reflect in 0040 also how we will assing different inspection points in different operations because inspection point is header level.

if any knowledge kindly revert me back.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Went back and reread your reply. Now I understand your question. You are correct, the inspection point identifier is selected in the header of the inspection plan or task list. Therefore, even though each operation can have a different number of inspections points, they must all use the same inspection point identifier.

The only thing you can do is set up multiple fields and in some cases you use them and in others you don't. You are not required to put something into each field if you don't want to. In your example, for operation 40 you would simply not enter in any values for ladle or runner.

FF

Answers (0)