cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing wrt billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

we have one scenario in which we make a single sales order for particular item . for which we have a billing plan as our MIS requirement we need to have billing plan so that we get a revenue for each month, how much we have collection from this customer , but our customer required only single invoice . so when i tried to make it by collective invoice it gives error that splitting happened due to different header data.

our requirement is whether billing plan have different dates for particular order . but we should make it into single invoice..

Please tell us what kind of changes we can make into copy control so that we can make it into single invoice.

With Regards.

MILIND

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have found out that if the billing plan is attached to sales document then we need to maintain value 10 (billing plan single invoice) at item level in copy control. This will make a single invoice irrespective of all the billing plan date.. but still I am getting error while creating a invoice. it gets split due to different dates at header level.

my question is ...do we need to maintain billing plan copy controll also for this ? ... where exactly.

hemik16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Milind

how are you trying to do the billing ?, are you using the Milestone billing ?

please post some more details

Regards

Edited by: SD.... on Oct 28, 2010 10:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

we are using periodic billing. scenario is our management want a revenue of particular months sales has to be incurred in the same month in BI. (for MIS purpose). we make a single invoice to our customer . as we attached billing plan to order it will give invoice wrt billing plan date. pls give any method in which we consolidate all the invoice of particular month into single invoice.

MILIND