Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Estimated cost expense type not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need help.

We are in ECC 5.0 with funds Management active. We want to have budget check for trip estimated cost. I have searched in the forum and got idea on how it can be done.

But my problem is while creating Travel Expense type (In V_T706B1) Iu2019m not able to find usage type as "Estimated cost, No Reimbursement to employee" for expense type. Is there any customizing that I have missed? What is the next step.

Please suggest or is there any SAP note for it.

Thanks,

Chandru

Edited by: Chandru Chandru on Oct 28, 2010 3:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may have misunderstood your question. Are you saying, "Estimated cost, No Reimbursement to employee" is not available as a drop-down option when creating the Travel Expense type?

The drop-down option is provided for the field "Amounts are" and NOT for field "Usage"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

Thank you for showing interest.

You have understood the question rightly. "Estimated cost, No Reimbursement to employee" is not available as a drop-down option for u201CAmounts areu201D, while creating the Travel Expense type.

Below are the drop down options displayed under u201CAmounts areu201D field.

1. To be reimbursed to the employee

2. Already paid by company

3. Taxable by employee, no payment to employee

4. Taxable by employee, payment to employee

5. Already paid by company, taxable by employee

u201CEstimated cost, No Reimbursement to employeeu201D is not available, please suggest.

Thanks,

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandru,

That is correct. This functionality is only available starting ERP2005. This is not available in your current release ECC 5.0. This is a new functionality.

Regards,

Raynard

Answers (0)