cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS - Unbound classpath variable PORTALAPPS / SAP_SERVER_BIN / SAPSERVERB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

i have a problem. i am new to the NWDS... i have a project here and i know what i have to change... then export it to PAR and import it to the portal.. thats all not the problem.. but i`ve never worked with the NWDS...

After i imported the Project the NWDS comes with the following error message:

-

Description

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle).

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/lib/aliases.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/lib/prtapi.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf/lib/bc.rf.framework_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf.service/lib/bc.rf.global.service.urlgenerator_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.netweaver.bc.sf/lib/bc.sf.framework_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.netweaver.bc.util/lib/bc.util.public_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.navigation.AliasService/lib/com.sap.portal.navigation.AliasService_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.navigation.api_service/lib/com.sap.portal.navigation.api_service_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice/lib/com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'PORTALAPPS/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.usermanagement/lib/com.sap.security.api.ep5.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAP_SERVER_BIN/ext/tckmcbc.uwl~api/bc.uwl.service.api_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/com.sap.security.api.sda/com.sap.security.api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/servlet/servlet.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/webservices_lib/jaxrpc-api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/webservices_lib/webservices_lib.jar'.

-

So my NWDS runs on my Local Windows Client.. Our Portals are on Linux Machines

What do i have to do know?

I searched the whole SDN and google.. but found nothing... Hope someone can help here?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

can you please check in the NWDS preferences:

'Window' -- 'Preferences'... -- choose tab 'Java' -- 'Build Path' -- 'Classpath Variables'

Eventually I'd try this question on some kind of portal-forum.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

thanks for your reply...

i checked this... and there are none of the variables...

So i need them.. but i dont know how to get the sources.. and in which way i have to set the variables...

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern

Once you import the PAR file in the NWDS you need to add JAR file manually in the lib folder in NWDS.

You can find the jar file in the PAR file >> Lib folder once you extract the par file in desktop.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so your suggestion is to download the PAR Files from the Portal - Systemadministration - Support - Portal Runtime - Browse Deployment...

Then unzip the PAR Files and then copy the JAR Files to:

C:\Programme\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\tools\lib

?

regards

Bjoern

Edited by: Bjoern Bayerschmidt on Nov 2, 2010 8:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.. i found the whole PORTALAPPS JAR Files... but i cannot find the JAR Files from SAP_SERVER_BIN and SAPSERVERBIN

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAP_SERVER_BIN/ext/tckmcbc.uwl~api/bc.uwl.service.api_api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/com.sap.security.api.sda/com.sap.security.api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/servlet/servlet.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/webservices_lib/jaxrpc-api.jar'.

Unbound classpath variable: 'SAPSERVERBIN/ext/webservices_lib/webservices_lib.jar'.

-

Where in the Browse Deployment can i find them?

Or can someone send me the files with e-mail?

Regards

Bjoern

Edited by: Bjoern Bayerschmidt on Nov 2, 2010 9:05 AM