cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI blocking

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain me how to block PGI. Scenario is like this no credit management here, first i crete sales orede and delivery orde but PGI should be blocked.

Please suggest me how to block this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Your requirement can be possible through the status profile .

In tcode BS02.

Define the status profile and assign it to your sales order or item category type.

You can have 2 status for the first one you have check the box * goods movement delivery* as forbidden and check the box * create delivery* allowed as initial status

for the next status you have make the goods movmnt delivery as allowed.

For releasing you have to go to sales order and release in status tab

Regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Oct 28, 2010 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the STATUS PROFILE

Or you can put a delivery block

SPRO-IMG-Logistic Execution--Shipping--Deliveries-Define reason for Blocking--Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria----( PGI Block)

regards

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

I need block at PGI, let me explain in details 1) i will created a sales order, and with refernece i will create outbound delivery at this point of time i need block PGi and creat out bound delivery.

2) if this is possible how can i release the blocked PGi IS there any t-code for That.which will allow me to do PGI.

NOTE: there is no Credit management so no credit check,

So please let me know the solution for that

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you can solve it via development.

I would suggest to modify the copy routine (if it is standard, copy it and after that modify it) and define in the copy routine that it should set the delivery block (of course also define that in which cases it should set).

The copy routine is in field V_TVCPLAP-GRUAP (SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Copying Control > Specify Copy Control for Deliveries; item level)

This routine is an ABAP code and when creating the delivery you can set LIKP-LIFSK (in the code you have to use XLIKP-LIFSK).

Copy routine can be defined in:

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Copying Control > Define Copying Requirements - here choose (menu) Data Transfer --> Deliveries)

If you want to remove the delivery block, you have to go to VL02N and at header level on "Administration" tab in "Control" section you can find the suitable field.

If you want to provide mass transaction for the users, you have to develop it (as per my best knowledge there's no standard solution for this)

Just my opinion...

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 28, 2010 2:59 PM