SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Promotions - Bonus Buys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I seek your expert advice in the subject matter for retail promotions.

Bonus Buy:

As SAP Standard, itu2019s not possible to implement Bonus buys in sales order and only possible through POS, How the bonus buy scenarios be determined in sales orders, if any of you done any enhancements will be glad if you could share your thoughts.

I would appreciate your inputs in this regard, Would be glad if you would like to share any documents regarding the same please feel free to communicate through my business card.

Thank you very much in advance. <<text removed>>

G.

Edited by: Gareth999 on Oct 28, 2010 1:23 PM

Edited by: Matt on Oct 28, 2010 9:49 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SPRO> Log-Gen>Retail Prom>Promo deter in sales order Processing>Maintain Promotion Determination per sales Area.

Since the combnation is per distribution chain level, you are able to restrict the promotion for site level.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi GK,

thanks for the reply, I have made the configuration required, still the bonus buy' articles unable to pickup in the sales order.

I have also maintained relevent Bonus buy configuration, such as BB procedure, Determination of BBuy for sales area, still no luck, would appreciate your support.

Thanks in advance,

Gareth.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Bonus Buy will not work on Sales Order, for that you need to do custom development.

The sugestions i have given in the previous thread for Free goods and Discount conditions, but you have edited ur query.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi GK,

thats right, the query has been edited immediate to the post, sorry I dint realize your reply was so immediately. that explains.

In Retail system we do have configuration for Bonus buy determination as follows: Sales area + Cus Pric Proc + Doc Pric Proc + Bonus buy Procedure.

Inspite of having configuration available for sales orders in retail system, if it still require enhancement, then its a much complicated process then anticipated?

I would appreaite if you could share any enhancements if you have done on this front through my business card.

Appreciate your support.

Gareth

0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

You are right the determination of bonus buys is given in the system but unfortunately it does not work as yet. I guess its a provision that SAP has made to enable this functionality of bonus buys in sales orders in the future.

But as of now be rest assured this does not work and enhancing it would mean writing an entire logic to interpret bonus buys. I suggest use POS for it. And if its a requirement to create a sales order than feed SAP system with the data after bonus buy is applied at POS into a sales order. That would be much easier and practical.

Regards

Kaizad.