cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02 Modification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible in std SAP or or in any way that modifacations to VA02 same time with diffrent user ID's for same document and client requirement is to make this possible for creation of further documents.'

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

It is not possible to change same document by different users at the same time in SAP and its valid as table and record containing the data is only one.

But can you elaborate more on actual business requirement from your client,

If its a contract situation where your client is getting a contract and many small parts of the contract delivery are processed b individual employees at the same time. Then you need to use Contract or scheduling agreement as per requirement or if its kind of PRoject then you can create project as well through PS module and then multiple different activities or release orders can be processed by individual employees.

Pl do let forum experts know the actual business scenario and then you can get a definite guideline on mapping the same by fellow experts here.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

unfortunately this fucntion is not possible in STD SAP & even through an enhancement.

because suppose if me and you are changing the sales order at a time then which should go first and sit in database or inside the tables.

for one sales order creation plenty of tables should hit at a time and that is the case for change sales order also.

So this is not possibe

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try doing it, System will give an error message, "Document is Blocked by XYZ user, do you want to see the document in display mode"

Regards

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to change in standard SAP.

Br / Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if I got your question correctly. But if you're asking if multiple users can modify sales order at the same time - the answer is: no, that is not possible in standard. And any modifications in this area are not recommended, because you might run into data inconsistencies.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski