cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Confirmation date in future though the material is in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please tell me why the system is giving the material confirmation date in future though the matl is available in stock.

System creating two schedule lines one for 15/10 (15 oct) and the second one with the confirmation of quantity on 22/11 (22 Nov) as I have enough stock than the required for this order. In MRP1 view of same matl Master of same material delivery planning time is 28 days. and in MRP3 view the Replenishment lead time is 20 days. please tell me what date system considering to shift the confirmation date in future. the factory calender has Sat-sunday off.

please tell me the possible reasons for confirmation date change.

regards,

Sandesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the value at MM03-> Sales: General plant Tab ->Availability Check is '02'.

u201802u2019 will consider all the u2018Individual Requirementsu2019 done before and during the creation of Sales order for the combination of respective Material & Plant.

Even though Material stock will be visible for you at MMBe for respective plant double click on the Quantity, it will show you multiple Row with one of it will be " On Order Stock" these are the other orders for which Quantity is already confirmed but respective PGI is not yet done.

The next schedule line date always generated based on the Factory calendar (based on Holidays/Weekly Offs if any).

AT MD04 Tcode, based on the selection made at Material master for Availability Check you could see all the requirements related to Goods Issue Sales Orders , STO & Production Orders for Goods receipts.

Hope this will solve your query.

With Best Regards,

RB.