cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO CONVERT WARNING MESSAGE TO ERROR Message no. V1801

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

At the time create billing document (VF01), if sale rate is zero system give the warning message u201CPricing error: Mandatory condition ZPR1 is missing message number V1801u201D.

We want to do Error this message, so user cannot be save the billing document with zero value.

Kindly help

Regards 

BK GAIKWAD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Though you can change this message to error via SE91, I would not recommend to do so. Instead, you can add the logic in your existing routine or go with billing exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathiji,

As you suggested in my previous thread u201CRate not update in case partially delivered sales order / billing docuu201D, we have change the customization in VTFL & it working fineu2026 no issueu2026

Now in same cases sales rate condition closed by user & hence at the time of create billing document (VF01) sale rate appeared as ZERO, that time system give the warning message u201Cmandatory condition zpr1 is zerou201D, but due to heavy work load user not see the message & save the billing document with zero value. & also create the excise invoice.

To avoid these cases, we have to lock the system at the time of billing document creation, so user cannot save the document.

Please suggest best option for that.

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already suggested, in copy control VTFL, for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP", you would have assigned a routine. You can add this logic with the help of your ABAPer such that if the value is zero, then system should not allow to save. Else you can try with billing exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

But in continuation to your earlier thread, if the pricing type is "B", then even if your sale order price zero, system will fetch the pricing in billing document from VK12.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir,

Issue resolved

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Better to go for User exit.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with T code - OVAH in the column Category you can define the message as Error, Warning or no message.

Please confirm me whether above solution works or not. Thanks.

Br / Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

In OVAH message "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZPR1 is missing message number V1801u201D. not available.

Regards

BK GAIKWAD