Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lot size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am new to APO BI.

Could any one help me how to create data source or how to find out the lot sizes for a product or sending location or receiver location.

I want to build a report in BI, which has to get the data from APO system, The users want the report fields consists of.

Sending location, Receiving location, Material and lot sizes in the out put.

Help needed in finding the tables or extractors which gives lot sizes information.

Thanks in anticipation

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

/SAPAPO/MATLOC :- This table contains all the information related product master in APO system. You require to find out the respective GUID form /SAPAPO/MATKEY for product and /SAPAPO/LOC for location.

You can also find the source and receiving plant information per product in the table SAPAPO/TRPROD

I hope this information will help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your answer, but I need the lot size for transportation lane also. lot sizes are different for receiving location for different lines like truck, rail, sea...

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Currently we are using SCM APO 4.1 & As far as I know you can have different lot sizes between source and receiving location & can be easily found in the table /SAPAPO/TRPROD

Regarding specific means of transport, I am not sure we have lot size maintained different for each means of transport. But I will suggest to check table /SAPAPO/TRPRODM : for detail information for Means of Transport for Transportation Lanes, Product specific.

Thanks

Amol