cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Not updating in POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iu2019ve managed to delete a PO, but when I refresh the POWL itu2019s still showing as ordered and canu2019t get it to appear in the deleted PO list.

we are having standalone scenario.Could any guide me on this.

<<Text removed>>

regards

subhash

Edited by: Matt on Oct 28, 2010 9:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be performance issue with POWL refresh. Please try to click on other tab (like Home) and then come back to your tab having the POWL or relogin( log off and log in) . You may find the deleted status appearing correctly.

Thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Sorry for the last reply.. Where exactly we can check the status section.please guide me on this

regards

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI yang,

the status in PO under BBP_PD is as shown below

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1043 Ordered

HEADER I1120 Change was Transmitted

HEADER I1180 Document Completed

0000000001 I1021 Created

but we have versions for this PO. if i click on an item under versions then the status of the PO appears as below

Status Description

HEADER I1009 Held

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1040 Deleted

could you guide me on this.

regards

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you change a PO which has been ordered (sent) before it creates a change version of the PO. If you then click on the u2018Deleteu2019 button you are only deleting the change version (and reverting the PO back to the original version prior to the change taking place). The u2018Deleteu2019 button is only available to delete the last change version and revert to the previous state and not delete the PO in its entirety after it has been sent to a supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any program or FM to update the deleted PO to appear in POWL.

can anyone throw valuble points on this

regards

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash C.

Not exist program or function in SRM that update PO deleted in POWL. But you can review the class the PO /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_SO_SEARCH_PO_2 and method GET_RESULT, there you have all PO before that the sistem filter the results. You can make an enhacement to the method and get the orders also deleted.

In this method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_SO_SEARCH_PO_2~EXECUTE_SEARCH you can filter before of obtain the Results.

Regards

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please provide with further information where to see the class you specified and how to proceed.

regards

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to run transaction BBP_PD in SAPGUI for this PO and see if status "deleted" is appearing in the "status" section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Yes, the status is deleted in BBP_PD

regards

subhash