cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form is not opening after saved the form locally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented the adobe form using webdynpro java using ACF. The scenario is initially the form is loading with input fieIds and dropdown boxes after that the form data has to be submitted into backend.

I have encountered the problem that if i save the submitted form into locally and trying to open the form its not opening.

The server and other details are:

NetWeaver - 7.00(2004s) SPS3

Adobe reader - 9.0

ADS vesion - 7.01

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks!

Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Narasimha,

check ur local system adobe version. bcoz sap intracive forms supports only adobe reader 8.1.2 and above.

if that is the problem then first u have to uninstall older version and restart the system and install new version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Currently Adobe reader version 9.0 installed in my machine. Even i have uninstalled the Adobe version and re-installed the adobe version 9.0 and restarted the machine also. still the problem is there.

I'll appreciate if provide some solution for this problem.

Thanks!

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through some SAP Notes, saying that convert the ACF forms to ZCI forms.

If I will migrate the ACF forms to ZCI then will it solve my problem ? What are the necessary steps that I need to follow after migration of the forms from ACF to ZCI?

Please suggest on this.

Thanks!

Narasimha

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well not sure if the issue you are facing will be resolved but definitely you will be working in something which is recommended by SAP for Adobe Forms. ACF forms are only available for backward compatibility.

SFP_ZCI_UPDATE - Use this transaction to convert your forms and additionally just Search on SAP Help and SCN for more information on the conversion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for your valuable information. I have some doubts on the forms conversion.

1). If i will convert the forms from ACF to ZCI capability. Suppose if I want to fall back from ZCI to ACF forms then what is the solution for that?

2).After conversion of the forms to ZCI capability then what are the necessary steps i need to follow like abode form ui elements can be changed to webdynpro native ui elements type like that.

Thanks!

Narasimha

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1). If i will convert the forms from ACF to ZCI capability. Suppose if I want to fall back from ZCI to ACF forms then what is the solution for that?

Well you won't need to go back to ACF as such but if you want to then may be you can keep take backup of all forms.

2).After conversion of the forms to ZCI capability then what are the necessary steps i need to follow like abode form ui elements can be changed to webdynpro native ui elements type like that.

The Report generally mentions all the items in yellow/red for things to work on but yes if you have used ACF Controls you just need to update it by Native controls. From Web Dynpro form properties change the displayType property to native as well.

Answers (0)