Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BI System

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a file to Proxy scenario. There is no mapping involved. The data is posted to a BI system and it was working fine few days ago. Now I am getting this error

" Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Part-field access (offset = 6, length = 3) to a data object of the size 2 exceeds valid boundaries "

Any inputs guys

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

The issue seems to look with the data posted exceeding the limit. Please check the data and re-process once again.

Thanks,

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the data and it's correct. What should I do ? Do I have to increase the length in the communication channel so that this error will not happen ?

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have fixed the length and when trying to send the data with more than expected, you should through an error. As it does.

Probably, you need to increase the length to fix the issue.

Thanks

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help.

The string has 93 characters and I have given 100 in the communication channel. Still the error persists.

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is length defined in BI system and also in your data type?

-Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems to be issue with input data. Check the input and test it again.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Check the length frin BI side, even we try to increase the length in Communication channel, data need to be posted to BI system. If the length of the field in BI side is lesser then it should fail to post the data. Please check and let us know.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Harish ,

I am having the Field of length :: 90, I have to declare the same Field in BI .Can you tell me the Procedure for creating that Field .

But In BI , I can create Field only till size ::60, But If i want to Exceed Beyond that ,What is the Procedure for creating that Field .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem looks data what you have sent from Proxy not matching (exceeding) , check the data format correct or not.

Regards,

Raj