cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am developing a Pricing report, which will list all creations, changes and Deletion for price Condition type, lets say PR00.

The selection screen is restricted for sales organization level. So when i put the sales organization, the program will go to pricing tables lets say A501 and find the condition record number and pass this condition record number to KONP to get the old price and new price value of condition type PR00.

However this is possible when the user maintain the Price through VK11 as every time new condition record number is generated and its corresponding values can be traced in KONP table. But if the user changes the price through VK12, new condition record number will not be created as in the table level against that condition record new price will be stored in KONP.

My question is how do i get the old price value when the condition has been changed through VK12 transaction?

Can CDHDR and CDPOS tables be used to get this old price value and incase if yes than how as i am not getting what should be the input for CDPOS table.

ANy logic on this would be higly appreciated.

Many thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for u r requirement thru standard possible

in u r condition record VK12 go to Environment -->changes -->Change report

u will get all the changes in record and values on that date

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kesu,

thanks for the reply, however what you are saying is program RV16ACHD, which is not satisfying my requirement.

any ideas or logic ??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply execute AUT10 where you maintain VK12 against the field "Transaction code". This will clearly give what amount has been changed and what was the validity period.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a report so I need a Logic to view change entries by VK12. I am not looking for any std program or transaction code