cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Job - 'ComplianceCalibrator' has expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the User Permission analysis is completed, I click on the icon to view the result. When I click on the the export button, a File Download pop-up window shows "User at Permission Level Summary Report.zip". When I click on it to open, I get the error 'ComplianceCalibrator' has expired.

Please advise.

Daniel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

This is not a very common error and need to identify the root cause by following trail and error method. Please check below:

Were you able to save the file on the Local PC and open it? If not, have you tried performing the same in any other PC?

Have you tried exporting/opening Critical action analysis report too? If no, please check the same.

What is the version of MS Excel (what is the latest update) Look for Excel updates and Winzip updates too.

Is Java properly installation on the PC? If yes, please try to upgrade it.

Also, try clearing out all the cookies and add the RAR site as a trusted site. Some times, the AntiVirus software will also block opening .zip files.

Hope these tips will help you in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason it bombed was because the data file was too big. I had to reduce the number of users by ranges before I can export it.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

this means connection to server was broken (where files are stored - path given in configuration tab)

please logoff and try, if problem persist, then may be you need to restart SAP

regards,

Surpreet