SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - PM oder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Valuation class of Spare we have maintain FC DUMMYINV in derivation rule.

I created PM order and maintain CC M11000 in settlement rule of PM order. when I issue that material against PM order, system use GL 132000 (for credit) and 414075 (for debit).

For debit effect FC M11000 should be derived to consumed budget of CC M11000, but system derives FC DUMMYINV and consuming wrong budget. suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the instructions from note 666322 which explains how to

activate the trace tool for FMDERIVE. Then, please run the t-code

in question and review the trace log in each and every call. The log

should help you to adjust your FMDERIVE accordingly.

Kind regards

Mar

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the instructions from note 666322 which explains how to

activate the trace tool for FMDERIVE. Then, please run the t-code

in question and review the trace log in each and every call. The log

should help you to adjust your FMDERIVE accordingly.

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi,

FMDERIVE shows same result because I have maintain it in derivation rule. what else should i do

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

FMDERIVE is called several times during posting, so have a look at the log in every call, maybe the account assignment gets changed in other steps.

you can also check your settings regarding to availability control:

- If you are using Former budgeting, run report BPINDAN2_NEW with the account assignment that you are deriving, and see what is the referenced account assignment regarding to availability control

- If you are using BCS, the same trace tool as in FMDERIVE is available for the derivation strategies of Control Objects. Just turn this trace On too, and reprocess the posting, to see what Account assignment is used for consuming budget

cheers

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create PM order then correct FC M11000 is picked up as CC M11000 is mentioned in PM order. after this I issue this material for consumption against reservation . In reservation this FC M11000 is not picked up, but FC DUMMYINV is picked from valuation class derivation rule in FMDERIVER. can i pick FC M11000 in reservation. so that it will flow correctly in material issue document.

0 Kudos

suggest

0 Kudos

Hi, for this propose change Derivation rule "For Valuation class of Spare we have maintain FC DUMMYINV in derivation rule.".

You can exclude derivation FC for Valuation class for this Business Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi,

This derivation of DUMMYINV for valuation class for spares is maintain purposely. so I cant exclude these. is there any user exit or do I need to take help of abaper.

0 Kudos

Hi, what do you mean by 'valuation class for spares is maintain purposely'?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Assignment of DUMMYINV to valuation class of spares is for controlling spares budget only. for R/M and packing material control is not required. so DUMMYINV is assigned to spares valuation class.

0 Kudos

Hi, I don't understand your issue. You want that FC derived while issuing from reservation(M11000) and not from Derivation(DUMMYINV)?

0 Kudos

HI,

while issuing material from reservation I need FC M11000 to be used not DUMMYINV. M11000 is available in PM order but DUMMYINV is derived from valuation class. does Function module FMDT_READ_ORDER_PM_FMZUOB helps me.

does order in which I maintain derivation rule affect derivation of FC.

0 Kudos

Hi, yes I told you befor about it, that you need to change derivation rule. use FM FMDT_READ_ORDER_PM_FROM_FMZUOB-this function reads the account assignment that was entered or derived within Plant Maintenance orders. so you need to create new rule after der. rule in which you derived from Val.class and overwrite this value

0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem got solved after using Function module FMDT_READ_ORDER_PM_FMZUOB . Thanks for your support.