cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo Connection - (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have been struggling with a development in java :). I got a new brand laptop with i7 processor. So I change my development from my MACOS system. I had to find the appropiate driver for Windows 7 and this processor. ( I've never knew if the x64 worked in my laptop )

the reason, its I am working with the 32 bits driver. I realized that probably the other driver worked. the problem here is the system number of the server which I am trying to connect to.

Does anybody know why, if I connect to a

HOST : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - SYSNR : 07 - CLIENT: 001

. My application works flawlessly, But when I am trying to connect to

HOST : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - SYSNR : 24 - CLIENT: 800

it cant even connect and shows the next error message. (Remind that the same application connected to a different system number works just perfectly )

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode
ERROR       partner '183.83.196.130:3324' not reached
TIME        Thu Oct 28 01:12:47 2010
RELEASE     720
COMPONENT   NI (network interface)
VERSION     40
RC          -10
MODULE      nixxi.cpp
LINE        3271
DETAIL      NiPConnect2: 183.83.196.130:3324
SYSTEM CALL connect
ERRNO       10060
ERRNO TEXT  WSAETIMEDOUT: Connection timed out
COUNTER     2

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:662)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcClient.connect(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1362)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.connect(ClientConnection.java:721)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.PoolingFactory.init(PoolingFactory.java:103)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ConnectionManager.createFactory(ConnectionManager.java:293)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultConnectionManager.createFactory(DefaultConnectionManager.java:46)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ConnectionManager.getFactory(ConnectionManager.java:262)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RfcDestination.initialize(RfcDestination.java:509)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RfcDestination.ping(RfcDestination.java:780)
        at jcoprj001.JCoPRJ001.main(JCoPRJ001.java:96)
Caused by: RfcException: [null]
Connection parameters: TYPE=A DEST=ABAP_AS ASHOST=183.83.196.130 SYSNR=24 PCS=1

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode
ERROR       partner '183.83.196.130:3324' not reached
TIME        Thu Oct 28 01:12:47 2010
RELEASE     720
COMPONENT   NI (network interface)
VERSION     40
RC          -10
MODULE      nixxi.cpp
LINE        3271
DETAIL      NiPConnect2: 183.83.196.130:3324
SYSTEM CALL connect
ERRNO       10060
ERRNO TEXT  WSAETIMEDOUT: Connection timed out
COUNTER     2

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)
    error group: 102
    key: RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

at com.sap.conn.rfc.engine.RfcIoControl.error_end(RfcIoControl.java:255)
        at com.sap.conn.rfc.engine.RfcIoControl.ab_rfcopen(RfcIoControl.java:94)
        at com.sap.conn.rfc.api.RfcApi.RfcOpen(RfcApi.java:86)
        at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcClient.connect(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1329)
        ... 8 more

Any help would be really appreaciated BTW if somebody know which one is the appropiate i7 driver My laptop will be really glad I know she is feeling jealous of MACKY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know what you are talking about drivers here? What driver? Do mean the different JCo distribution packages?

This is well documented. You will always need the distribution package fitting to your operating system and processor. If there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions available, it'll depend on the used JRE. If you are running a 64-bit JRE (which of course is only possible on a 64-bit operating system), you will also need the 64-bit version of JCo. If you are running a 32-bit JRE you will need 32-bit version of JCo (even if running this on 64-bit operating system).

To your error message:

This is a network error. Please check your network configuration if the used IP address is correct and if there is a running SAP gateway on this IP which also listens to port 3324.

Answers (0)