cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

During creation of proforma invoice against delivery, excise invoice is being created in the bacgkgrround. While the excise invoice is being created correctly, i get a message "Print excise invoice in series group 98 using J1IP ". For this particular excise group what setting needs to be done. Please advise.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are creating the excise invoice automaticaly, you are getting this general message telling about the print.

Wht you can do is try creating the excise invoice manually and then check this.

Simply go down in the SPRO and remove the CHECK MARK for automatic creation of excise invoice.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is no customization needs to be done for this message.

System is giving an information that if you want to have a Printout of Excise Invoice then use the T code J1IP

If you want to take the excise invoice printout then you have to use the Transaction code J1IP

Enter the below details like

Excise Invoice

Excise year

Excise Invoice Date

Billing document

Series Group

Plant

Output Type as J1I0.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the number ranges for the below objects in J1I9

J_1IEXCINV Excise invoice number

J_1IEXCLOC Local excise invoice numebr range

J_1IEXINEX Excise invoice number for export

J_1IINTNUM Internally document number to be generated

J_1IINTPR2 Despatch serial number

regards

Prashanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the first outset, I would request you NOT to open multiple threads for the same question. You already posted a similar question and getting suggestions. Please continue in same thread if your issue is not addressed.

I am talking about this thread

[Re: excise invoice in the background|]

My last suggestion in the above link holds good for this also and still if your problem is not addressed, then you need to check your excise invoice number range for series group 98 in SNUM

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Actually the earlier thread was wherein the excise invoice was not getting generated at all, but after updating the snro, it got resolved, but this message is still popping up. Hence a new thread. Apologies.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the number range for that series group in SNUM. The relevant objects has already been indicated by other member

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi