cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records are missing in the File which XI has placed in Target FTP server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where in XI is transfering the files from ECC to Target System . No transformation required here . I am using AAE to run this scenario.

Issue i am facing here is that i can see few records missing in the File which XI had placed in the Target system FTP server . Same file if i check it in archive folder of ECC (which XI has archived after picking the file), complete set of records are present for the same file.

Need your inputs please....

Note : XI is using AAE to transfer the files and no mapping . Also i tried to check out the audit logs in the channel monitoring . Unforutanely i was not able to see the logs to check the bytes that was transferred while readng and writing the file . Sometimes i have faced audit logs issue in PI 7.1

Regards

Vinay P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your XML payload in message monitoring for the target message. And check whether your record is present there or not

Regards,

Shradha

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use temporary name scheme

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/6830e67f2a6d12e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

hope this helps

regards

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all . Will check for temporary file name scheme and will let you in case of any issues

Regards

Vinay P.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if there is any application reading the file at the same time you are writing.

If so then there can be a potential loss of data.

try to use temporary files when ever writing files as a best practice.