cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained batch determination for a material. But in delivery Iam not able to split that material. When ever i select that particular line item in delivery and click on batch split Iam getting a message like Batch in item 000010 already specified for material. But here I want to split the Batch. How can I split that particular batch. Please help me.

Regards,

sukumarreddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check teh above.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the error message says that the reason you cannot use batch split for the item is that the batch is already sepcified for that item, then why do not you remove the batch which was determined for your item and after that try to use the batch spplit function???

Did you read the detailed error message??? Why don't you follow the instruction given by SAP???

Message no. VL221

Diagnosis

The batch was either predefined in the sales order that the delivery is based on or it was assigned to the delivery item manually. Therefore, you can no longer carry out a batch split for the delivery quantity of the items.

Procedure

In order to make the batch split possible, you can cancel the assignment of the delivery item to the batch, if the delivery's processing status allows.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 28, 2010 9:01 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumar,

If you have activated automatic batch determination for delivery item category, batches will be selected by the system.

Still manual selection should be possible.

If any batch no maintained in "batch" column of main item, make it blank. Then select main item & choose "batch split" to select the multiple batches from the screen.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD