cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon not possible in BCUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ All,

I extended my SAP NetWeaver 7.01 license key (a day bevore expiration of old key).

The new key is valid untill 13.01.2011.

Problem: since I installed this (new key) I can only in SAP * log on.

if I try to log on BCUSER, I become this message: " Logon not possible (error in license check) "

Help me please.

Regards

Aboubacar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tomas-krojzl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in case you got license problem check following:

1.) login as SAP* check in transaction SLICENSE

Run transaction SLICENSE and check if you can see hardware key - if not there is some problem with message server - go to point 2.)

Check that you have some "green" licences (if not you got incorrect license, if yes only these licences will ba taken into account.) - Note that you might need to switch between normal and digitally signed licences using "new/old license" button.

For green licences only - compare hardware key to hardware key of installed license. Validate also other information (like type of installation, database, SID, etc.)

2.) check on message server (in case hardware key is missing in SLICENSE)

As message server is essential in licence verification - ensure that:

- message server is running (check processes)

- message server is ok (read the trace file in /usr/sap/<SID>/<instance>/work/dev_ms

There is quite common problem that you got port collision and message server will not startup.

Please proceed with above mentioned steps and write back result.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you."

New license key relates to the old license: If I try to install the new licences with the new key, following happens: I click on INSTALL (in new licenses), I get the message: Install Old License(24 Digit) ,if I type "new License key " I get this message: "Digitally-signed license cannot be installed as old license".

So it is impossible to use the new license key for installing the new license. the only option I see is to install the old licence with the new licence key.

Kind regards

Aboubacar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try deleting all the old licenses from your system using SLICENSE & then re-install the new digitally signed license key that you have generated.

If you face further problems in deleting from txn SLICENSE you can also delete it from the database table SAPLIKEY.

Follow the following 2 sap notes:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/917936

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1113635

- Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dibya,

Thank you.

I can't unfortunately read these notes of SAP.My Username and password are not accepted.

Can you perhaps explain me diffrent ?

Regards

Aboubacar

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How is that you extended your license and now you cant read notes?...

Is your system a trial?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My System is a trial

Regards

Aboubacar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The NW Trial version is valid only for 90 days and I don't think you can extend this license. Better try to re-install the trial version again.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have said that before, these wont hold if yours is a trial version.

Just go for another re-install.

- Regards, Dibya