cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Costs to Customer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure billing of Shipment Costs to the

Customer - and getting stuck while doing VF01.

I get an error in VF01 that Shipment Cost processing is not

complete and so billing document is not generated. VT03N shows

Shipment Cost Processing Overall status (VTTK-FBGST) shows B

(partially processed) even though Document flow in VI03 shows

"Shipment Costs completely calculated".

Why would Shipment cost Processing Overall status show only partially processed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shipment cost can be calculated at shipment header level, at stage level, and at both level paralelly. Please check your shipment in VT02N and remove the shipment cost relevance indicator from the level which you are not using (check your shipment cost document in VI03 and find out whether it is related to shipment header or stage - then remove the shipment cost relevance indicator from header level or from stage level in VT02N).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you tell us the exact error no./description?

When shipment costing is fully transferred to accounting then the status shall be 'Fully Transferred'.

Also tell your transaction flow.

Regards

Arun

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand your requirement,

You are trying to create Customer Invoice, after shipment cost document is created & the shipment cost should be charged in Customer Invoice-

(Hope Pricing source maintained as "F" in Copy Control: Delivery - Billing @ item level)

if yes,

Shipment cost document should be released to FI, before creating Invoice.

-Shipment cost pricing procedure,

[Shipment costs in Customer Invoice|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

Freight Condition type should maintain in Shipment Cost & SD pricing procedure.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not very familiar with shipping costs functionality but did you try to release the shipping cost to accounting using VI02? I assume if this is released then the status will change to completely processed, then you can create the invoice.

Regards,