cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add/reference to the DC tc/bl/jra

Former Member

Hello,

I am trying to implement the webservices authentication part by making use of the ConnectionSpecFactory.

As per SAP Help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5f/a9754271f4a01ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm ,

it says as below.

"

At development time your application should reference to DC tc/bl/jra, public part API (see SC J2EE_CONN) in the SAP JDI, to get access to the interface ConnectionSpecFactory.

"

In order for me to reference to(/make use of) the DC tc/bl/jra, I believe it should be made available in the track itself.

Our NWDI Portal track is of version 7.01.

Would someone point out to where this tc/bl/jra component is available ?

We have almost all the standard lib projects added to our track. They are as below.

sap.com_EP_BUILDT,sap.com_EPBC,sap.com_EPBC2,sap.com_EP-PSERV,sap.com_EP-WDC,sap.com_SAP_BUILDT,sap.com_SAP_JTECHS,sap.com_SAP-JEE

Thanks in advance

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello,

As I see that there were a lot of viewers for this question that I posted some time back, thought I would briefly explain and answer it, hoping it would help.

Basically for this version of SAP NW 7.01,

you can add the library sapjra.jar that comes with the sapjra.rar file(in your SAP J2EE Engine), as a new/existing external library DC project in your NWDI, and can access/ make use of the API, as needed.

However,it depends on the requirement, and the above really will be necessary only if the requirement dictates.

Best,

Kumar

Edited by: Muthukumaran Azhagesan on Dec 21, 2010 3:17 PM

Answers (0)