cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related billing with VF04 based on sales group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I want to do delivery related billing in vf04 but sales group filed is grayed in vf04 so sorting is not possible if i not sort then it will bill to all customer that we dont want , i want to bill manually for different Customer on the basis Sales Group, how to handle this situation. we donu2019t have other choice such as Shipping point is only one. Even sold to party is same for all site. how to handle this situation.

thanks

Mona.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You many try to add the field VKGRP in the billing due list selection critieria in the path SPRO-> Sales and Distribution->Billing->Lists->Define Selection Criteria. Check the results after adding the field in VF04.

I also came across the forum discussion at [Additional Fields in Selection Screen of VF04 - Billing Due List |; from which it looks you need to go for some modification.

At the worst case, you can copy VF04 program and create a Z program with sales group as additional field in the selection criteria.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is a standard screen provided by SAP.

So, by taking some abaper help you might find a solution for the same.

in SDBILLDL program there will be an enhancement point there you please check it whether it is possible or not possible on teh development.

logical database is also not assigned to it. if it is there then he possibility might be there.

we can make it over.

but its a lengthy process please contact abaper.

regards,

balajia