cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning letter -smartform - F150_DNN_SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

am creating a smart form for dunning letter F150_DUNN_SF , we have three levels of dunning based on the past due days.

level 1 , level 2 and level 3 and each level has its own format for print output. so basically i need to trigger three smart forms for a customer.

I have created to three forms but functional team assigned it to the dunning level .

now my question is how these forms are triggered by dunning level and where should i do customization based on the dunning level in order to print the corresponding format the presumption that customer will always have three dunning levels of past due invoices.

example if there are 20 invoices past due.

10 Invoices- dunning level 1 ---trigger smartform 1

5 Invoices-dunning level 2 --trigger smartform 2

5 Invoices- dunning level 3-trigger smartform 3.

thanks

GOVI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The form trigger by dunning level is part of the dunning procedure configuration in the IMG. If I understand your question correctly though, it does not make sense for one customer to have multiple dunning levels. A customer has a single dunning level within a company. The customer may have various balance ages but only a single dunning level, which is assigned by the dunning program based on the dunning area.

Answers (0)