cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of 'subgroup Text missing tab ' in ovt0/spro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please explain me what is the use of 'Subgroup text is missing' in tcode ovt0 . This tab is present in ECC 6.0 but not in 4.7.

The spro path for this is

sprosap referenceimglogistic generalbusinesspartner-customerscontroldefine account groups & field selection for customers d.click on groupd. click on company code data-d.click on W/holding tax data, w/h tax 2----

'Subgroup text is missing'.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what language are you using to log-on into the system? "Subgroup Text missing" is not the name of a field, but is an information telling that for the corresponding field is not available any description. You should enter in english or in german language and check the description available, if there's none, select the entry, click "Field check", then press the magnifying glass push-button: you should get there the technical name. As last chance you can activate and deacvtivate that field for an account group and then check on the corresponding master data if the field you activated has a description.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

thanks for your reply . My log in language is english .

In tcode ovt0 under W/hholding tax data,w/htax 2 tab there are 5 tabs in Ecc6.0.They are as follows:

W/hold.tax deduction,w/h tax 2

Withholding tax code (2)

Withholding tax number

Withholding tax types

Subgroup text is missing

I need the use of 'Subgroup text is missing'.

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you should try to get the technical name, selecting the entry, then click "Field check", and press the magnifying glass push-button. Could it be that it is a custom field added to the customer master data, so for that reason the description of the field is missing? In the system where I'm working that field is not available, I have only the following ones:

W/hold.tax deduction,w/h tax 2

Withholding tax code (2)

Withholding tax number

Withholding tax types

Best regards,

Andrea