cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Scheduling Plan Vs Actual

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing Scheduling through SAP using internal activity dates get change on every scheduling . Requirement is of Plan vs actual schedule.

Is there any method apart entering plan dates in user field.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks first option will work but option second i.e will be valid for WBS but i have many internal activities for single WBS and comparision is required for various activities.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, second option will work for activities also. Activities also have forecast dates. Try it out and see it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed,

Is there any way to copy basic/scheduled dates to forecast dates in network apart from doing it through individual networks.

Say i have a networks/subnetwork hierachy basic dates should be copied to forecast dates for all the networks within the hierachy without going into individual networks and changing it through edit > functions > copy dates.

thanks

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use project planning board, select all the objects and then do the transfer basic date to forecast date in edit>reconcile dates

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two options:-

1. Make use of project version, to compare the dates of past and present.

2. copy the basic dates to forecast, and compate the present basic date with forecast. do not schedule forecast dates, so that it remains unchanged.