cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization: Runtime Workbench - Test Message Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to send a test message from Runtime Workbench "Test Message" tab to one of the interfaces. I am getting an error that says

Error while sending message: 403 Forbidden: Specified user does not have the required authorization to send test messages

Presently, I have development authorizations in PI server. So, Is there any specific authorization setting that is required to be done to send a test message from RWB.

Thanks.

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this discusion and see your user has this role assigned

regards

Ninad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Few months back, even I was facing the same problem, and use of PI super ID, resolved it.

But after that, my basis admin gave the proper role of SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN to my id and it worked.

Ask your basis person to provide the same roleto your id, it should solve your problem.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your responses. This issue is resolved by assiging the role to the user. I have closed this question

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

You must provide role "SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN" to the PIRWBUSER.

For more reference, check this out:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/9f/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi.

You can add SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role in your PI User or you test it with PIAPPLUSER user.

Best Regards.

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

The error message directly says that the specified user does not have authorizations.

The user should have the role " SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN" to access it. Ask your Basis team to add the role.

Thanks,