cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price determination in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a very weird problem. i have two materials(Say A and B) in a particular plant with sufficient stock. in VK11, i have maintained the applicable pricing condition for a particular combination of Ship to party(say ABC) + material group + color (customized fields). I have also maintained one more access sequence with zero amount with just one condition parameter (which is my sales organization).

now, when I am making my sales order with the same ship to party ABC, first fetch the material A and then Material B, all price comes are as defined for that ship-to party in VK11. but when I make another sales order with the same ship to party, with the only difference that I am first fetching material B and then A (changing the order of items only), the price defined for sales organization comes (which is maintained as zero in Vk11) instead of that defined for ship-to party. what could be the reason? everythiing else is the same.

Thanks in advance,

Binita Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing procedure determination, check the order of your access sequence and Exclusive Indicator.

SPRO> SD>Basic Function>Pricing>Pricing Control-->Define Access Sequence

Here chk ur access sequence that you have defined in you condition Type.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 27, 2010 12:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to V/07

Select your access seq,

select ACCESS

and there maintain Ship to party + material group + color (customized fields) at first place and maintain 2 for sales organization and try to create new order

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please select exclusive button for the combination of Ship to party(say ABC) + material group + color (customized fields).

The basic thumb rule of Access sequence is specific to generic combination.

Finally go for condition record display and check in which combination it is considering the condition record and fetching in sales order level.

Please check material group is there for two materials or not.

Please also check which access sequence you have given for those two condition types.

please check with the customizing field on teh same.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying. following would answer everything.

1) I have access sequence defined for condition 'ZABC' with these two combination: a) Ship to+ Mat group + color (at first place , with exclusion selection)

b) Sales organization (at second place, without exclusion selection)

2) For ship to party 'ABC' , Mat group 'Jewelery' and Color 'Yellow' ; I have maintained 200 Rs in VK11 for this condition ZABC

3) For Sales Organization 'CM', I have maintained 0.00 Rs in VK11 for this condition ZABC

4) I am preparing one sales order with ABC as ship to and two material Mat1 and Mat2 (both belong to group Jewelery and with color 'Yellow'). here the analysis tab show 200 Rs fetched for ZABC condition.

5) I am preparing another sales order with ABC as ship to and those same material Mat1 and Mat2. only difference is, I am first selecting Mat2 and then Mat1. here the analysis tab shows 200 Rs for ZABC condition but it is not setting it with the message : 10 Condition record exists, but has not been set. in stead, it sets the 0.00 Rs. maintain for sales organization.

now what is wrong?? only changing the order of material in document should not change the price..keeping every other thing same.

Edited by: Binita Joshi on Oct 27, 2010 3:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

a. Please check the validity of the condition record and compare with the Date set for this condition to read the records.

b. In case you are preparing both the sale orders on the same day, then create third line item also in both the cases in TEST SERVER.

c. Also, is there any Routine attached to this condition in Pricing Procedure?

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u said

For Sales Organization 'CM', I have maintained 0.00 Rs in VK11 for this condition ZABC

can u go to VK12 and details and sent Condition exclusion indicator and try

I hope this will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gnana, Vishal and Arun,

Thanks for your feedback. following are the answers to individual question:

1) In access sequence , first step is for ship to + mat group and then for sales organization

2) Exclusion tag is checked for ship to + mat group but unchecked for sales organization

3) In one sales order of same ship to party and materials selection , if correct access sequence is getting accessed, why should it not work for the same ship to party(even sold to party, bill to party everything is same) and same materials selection when we are only changing the order in which materials are appearing in the Sales tab?

i have checked the condition analysis tab as well. second time also, it is showing correct value in ship to + material sequence but is sets the zero value defined for sales organization as the final value.

thanks,

Binita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have you tried the 'Update' for Pricing?

And what the 'Analysis' displays in 2nd case where record is not picked for SH/Mat Grp. Does it says record missing?

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Go to 'Analysis' or check the condition record picked by the condition.

Regards

Arun