Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double call of abap proxy client

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a scenario which an abap program will send a data to third party web service via sender abap proxy. I notice some of the message was double in sxmb_moni which should be called 1 time. Any idea why this happen? Abaper said that the abap program only call my proxy client 1 time. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Proxy cannot by itself create messages as it is outbound proxy, it has to be called in report which fetches the data. Check if proxy method is called inside the loop which fetches the data to be passed to the Proxy, due to this proxy might get called multiple times for each work area data which should be in general appended to internal table until the loop runs and when loop execution is completed then complete internal table should be exported to proxy method.

Thanks,

Amit

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. The problem is both of the proxy message data also same and the time in sxmb_moni also just few S different.

sumesh_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the ABAP code or the triggering of ABAP program.

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder whether it was the abap program problem. I test using same data several time only 1 time double message happen. Any possible the abap proxy send double message? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any possible the abap proxy send double message?

There is no way for this to happen.

Either your report for proxy ran twice consecutively or the proxy call method is in loop in report.

Sice u said that only 1 time it happened, i think th proxy call method is not in loop , and may be report ran twice.

Please check the ABAP code if any loop is there or proxy called twice in the report..

Babu

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is i try to run the program that trigger the abap proxy few times using same data and found out that there was a message call duplicated. It was really weird.

Answers (0)