cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers Deployement reqd to Connect SAP PI 7.0 to MS-Access 2007 DB ???????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay,

I am working on SAP PI 7.0 on Windows 2003 Server 64 Bit Server

Client has MS -ACCESS 2007 DB installed on windows XP Professional.

Now Question are :

1. How to Connect to MS-Access 2007 DB?

2. where would i find drivers for MS-Access 2007 DB ?

3. Where and How will I deploy Drivers them on SAP PI 7.0 ?

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this post is very old so i am not sure if you are still looking for the solution. But i am responding for those who are facing similar problem and may come across this discussion.

I had similar issue and resolved it successfully. I wrote a blog for this and this may be useful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/07/06/connecting-sap-pi-to-ms-access-an... 

In case you have 64 bit OS and struggling to to MS access connectivity . please go though this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver installed.

For PI systems on WIndows, these drivers are deployed by default during installation.

Also check this blog - /people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Nagarjuna ...

Where to Check for this driver....on SAP PI 7.01 Server ..

Give me the complete path .....for drivers ???

and about Connection string in XI.

jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.accdb)};DBQ = IPAddess/ D Drive / sol.accdb

DBQ = IPAddess of Windows machine / D Drive / sol.accdb

is this the correct path -

> Client MSAccess DB is on Windows Platform (XP Professional) and then E Drive / and DB name is SOL .

Regards

prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

/usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<SYSNO>/SDM/root/origin/

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib/SAP AG/3.0.0220040608173429.0000/aii_af_jms

providerlib .sda

Refer section 2.2.1 in the guide. Ask you Basis team to instal the drivers if they were not available.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f04ce027-934d-2a10-5a8f-fa0b1ed4d...

The connection string you specified is correct.