cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find table / field where condition records are saved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want Sales Order Rate ( Condition type ZR00 calculated with backward pricing ), as a column in a Z report.

I am not able to find out the table / field where system saves condition records for this condition type. I can only see structure.

Please help to trace down the field where this data is stored.

Regards

Trupti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto V/06 and check what access seq is assgined to condition type, check what all tables are assgined to Access Seq.

lets say for ur condition type ABCD, access seq is 1234 and table assgined to this access seq is 950

go to se16

give table as A950, and execute, you will get condition record for that condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using an access including " District /Pricing Reference Material" with table 503.

I checked table A503, but it has all the header fields, including condition record number. I want to pick up the amount from this record.

How to grill these condition records in table A503 further?

Regards

Trupti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trupti,

could you please give more details

what do u mean by How to grill these condition records in table A503 further?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

KNUM is the internal number under which system saves the conditions that apply to a Sales Order.

So first to derive this KNUM from sales order we use Table VBAK

AFter this we use this KNUM and the condition type in table KONV to get the value for that perticular condition type.

-

Please check following.

SE16> VBAK> enter any sales order in field VBELN and note down number in field KNUM.

SE16 --> KONV --> enter this KNUM and the condition type --> you would receive condition record value for this condition type, for that sales order.

-

KNUMH is a similar field in the table A503( in our case), but we also wanted link of the sales order to this record.

Thanks for your help anyways!!

points provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi trupti

Not awar of your exact requirment, so this is just for your information

KNUMV is present in VBAK and VBRK, and from my exp i can say this is not same for sales document and billing document against sales order

means for sales order KNUMV is 66666 but this will be different for Billing document

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Trupti,

If you want sales document condition record then go for KONV based on document condition and

if you want condition record based on acess sequence then for each radio button you will find different table start with A* like A900

Thanks,

DB