Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to create office for user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the user clicks SBWP the error message pops up " Error trying to create office for user XXXX. SY-SUBRC 1"

Trace is OK and other DB parameters. Is this user missing something additional ?

Inputs would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sri

3 REPLIES 3

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks like that message is raised after unsuccessful execution of FM SO_USER_READ. So if you have some basic debugging skills then you can debug it to figure out what's going on. There are different things in that FM so it's hard to guess what might be the problem in your case. Otherwise just ask developer to help you with this task.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the root folders create report "RSSOUSFD" and may be this error goes. Don't forget to uncheck check box "run as test"

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the response. Infact it was zeroed to a Number range issue. We updated the NR Object SO_OBJ_FOL and it resolved the problem. However after doing that a sub-issue popped up where by the folders were missing in SBWP.

While i was researching that issue, your report helped me in repairing the lost folders and recrceate them. Only Question is that if there were any Messages in my Inbox in the past is there a way to retreive them ?

Thanks for your inputs.

~Sri