cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of ADRT -Communication Data Text (Business Address Services) table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

We have one process of Early product release which send the the intimation through email to all concerned team member of logistics department to loadout the deliveries if customer prepond the delivery date.

System takes the communication method like INT,fax and telephone etc. from table ARDT- Communication Data Text (Business Address Services) on the basis of personal and address number.

We are not aware about the source of this table (ADRT) i.e where we maintain communication method for the person.

If any one have the idea, please help with me. I appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

regards

Jitendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The ADRT table get updated from the master data table

1. Customer master Txn. XD02--Under Address tab, under other communication there you maintain the communication method

2. Similarly for Vendor Txn. XK02

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 28, 2010 7:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GK,

Thanks for your reply..

Actually in our case email need to be send to the employee itself. I have checked the PA20 views in HR master data and doesnot found any clue there.

There is no customer master and material master data maintained for the employee.

is there any other area where we can maintain the ADRT table entries.

Thanks.

Regarsd

Jitendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PA20/PA30 Under Direct Selection "Info Type 0105 Communication" choose that to maintain the mode of communication, after that it will be stored in Table "PA0105", Field USRTY,USRID will maintain the mode of Communication.

Regards

GK.

Answers (0)