Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Seeburger Message Spliter

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am testing a EDI ANSI X12 850 Vxxxx using SEEBURGER adapter in SAP PI. It is a simple file to IDOC scenario. I have configured all the ID objects (includng the Split 997 channel). But when i try to configure the Message Splitter in Seeburger workbench, i am not able to access the service and Channel. The buttons are not active. Do i need to do any other setup before trying to do this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you verify if you actived the Party,Services and Channel. - Check also on cache notifications.

Also did you see the Party?.

Luis Ortiz

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes all the channels and business components are activated, also the Party is seen, i can select that one. and what do you mean by "check cache notifications", u mean SXI_cache ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Verified if the channel has been activated correctly on ABAP/Java Engine. On Cache Notification

On Integration Directory check on Menu Enviroment then choose cache notification verified if all them are ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the party and services need to click on the search button of the services to display the channel names...

and similarly for the other objects...(buttons will get activated after clicking on the search...)

HTH

Rajesh

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx Rajesh, it works.

Answers (0)