cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete( or exclude) number ranges from one transport order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I created a few number ranges in FBN1 and after i realized that the rangers numbers were in the transport order.

How can I delete( or exclude) number ranges from one transport order?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can delete the object from the task that you added in the request. For that you can go to SE01 (if you know the request no.) or SE10 (if you don't know the request number) and then select the task in the request and delete (you can also do by a right click). The object / task should not be locked to perform the delete.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that I can't find the object in the transport order. By description I dont have any task that mention number ranges. In the other hand i dont have any task withe the object INRIV.

I'm sure that is in one transport order because when I copy a order to other client (SCC1) the number ranges at FBN1 are updated .

thanks

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SCC1, are you giving any specific TR no. If yes check that one.

Otherwise go to table CDHDR in SE16 transaction and give below:-

Object = NRINTERVAL

Object value = RF_BELEG

And check when your entry was created and then in SE01 try to find out the TR of that date.

Regards,

SDNer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to Transport Number Ranges.

Configuration you can copy, but number ranges you have to config manually.

Regards,

Shakeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope, you can also transport the number ranges. But it is not recommended to transport the same.

Regards,

SDNer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE01 and navigate to your transport request. Double click on the subtask and go to change mode.

Then remove the number range object line from there.

If you are not confortable with it, then take help of your BASIS team.

Regards,

SDNer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that I can't find the object in the transport order. By description I dont have any task that mention number ranges. In the other hand i dont have any task withe the object INRIV.

I'm sure that is in one transport order because when I copy a order to other client (SCC1) the number ranges at FBN1 are updated .

thanks