cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set a minumum threshold for percent of completion?

jeff_shaul
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Am using degree of processing (work) to determine POC. Accounting group wants to set a minimun threshold on POC calculation, basically calculating 0% until the actual POC reaches 10%. My feeling is that this would be managed within Results Analysis configuration, but cannot find an appropriate setting. For my RA key, I'm using RA type of L (RA using Earned Values) and profit indicator of of Q (POC). Not sure if anyone has done this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are going ahead with RA route then this may be possible using enhancement in OKG3. Check exit KKAG0001, if it is useful.

Regards

jeff_shaul
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you. That was a great start. But, it appears that I can only maintain the Line ID totals (based on my RA config). I cannot see anywhere in there to modify the percent complete.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate this

basically calculating 0% until the actual POC reaches 10%.

jeff_shaul
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay. I need RA to not calculate or use any percent complete (viewing it as 0% complete) until the actual POC hits at least 10%, then it would use the actual POC in the RA calculations.

Thanks.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would use progress analysis with a measurement method which is based on your requirement 0-10.Use the output from Progress analysis as input for your RA